'Tis the time of year for what I consider to be the most exciting 10 days of television! I just finished watching night four of the National Finals Rodeo tonight. It is the one and only time that I am devoted couch time this late at night.
I actually attended the NFR, acronym for National Finals Rodeo, the past two years. We chose not to go this year because we are still too busy here to step away for a few days to go have fun in Vegas. Most people like watching football, golf, basketball, or other sports. This is my sport addiction. I follow the ladies that run all year to qualify to run come December. I honestly only watch for the barrel racing. I know I may by prejudice but I haven't really had any interest in the other events.
I am attaching a link to a wiki that explains what the NFR is and how it works. I hope it brings clarity into my confusing, wild horse world! :0

No comments:
Post a Comment