Sunday, October 9, 2016

And So It Begins.... Fall Harvest

I did some searching on the internet to find some articles that explain what it's like to be a farmer's wife. Here is one that hits some major points on what it is like. I also help in the field after my day job and the kids come with. We can do homework and read books between loads. It is a lot of family time without a TV, cell phone, or any technology. Just you and your passenger.



2 comments:

  1. I grew up helping of the neighbor's farm and always thought it was a great way for my brother, dad, and I to bond. We were always helping with chores, harvesting, and feeding. What a great family experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up helping of the neighbor's farm and always thought it was a great way for my brother, dad, and I to bond. We were always helping with chores, harvesting, and feeding. What a great family experience!

    ReplyDelete